|Efficient Battery Isolation!
With this installation configuration,
you will achieve isolation between your starting battery and deep cycle battery
systems. When the engine is running with alternator in regulation or
when an external charge source is applied to the Auxiliary Battery, both
batteries will receive a charge automatically. All of your heavy auxiliary load
currents will go directly to your alternator output for the most efficient transfer of
energy. Only the current required to recharge your starting battery and
operate the vehicle will go through the battery isolator/combiner. With the
BIC-75150A low ON resistance, you will achieve fast,
efficient charging of both batteries without diode losses!
- Optimized for Maximum Amplifier Current with starting battery
- No diode voltage drop effect when ON!
Very low ON resistance (less than 0.008 ohms!)
- External solenoids NOT required.
- Compatible with very high output alternators (even 300 Amp).
- Easy, simple to understand, installation!
- Simple automatic charge/isolation operation! Virtually free of human
intervention! No hassle, worry free.
- The Hellroaring BIC-75300A and BIC-75150A
limit inrush currents when switching. No arcing contacts to wear out!
- Very compact size (3" x 4.75" x 2.0").
- Excellent for extreme cold weather starting. Simply switch ON the Remote
Switch function for a starting boost.
- The Remote LED will give an indication that alternator output is exceeded.
- Low Cost.
- You can not crank your engine with the auxiliary battery if your
main battery develops an open circuit at the main battery terminals due to corrosion or
This page is in the process of being updated.
If anything here is not clear,
please send an e-mail question.
Yes, I want to order one or more!!!! Sales
I have more questions - Send e-mail - info
Return to our Products Page.
Return to the Hellroaring Home Page.